Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I dedicate this song to my son...

Hi Max!

Just had to tell you about something that happened on Facebook today. To the left is a picture of some friends and clients of ours - Jeff, Jenny, and little Josh Sopha. Jeff and Jenny love Josh like your mommy and I love you. I express this through this blog and Jeff has expressed his love through a song - a talent I wish I had. I really expected - knowing Jeff's rock and roll background - to be thumpin' and loud - instead I got a ballad to his baby boy. This song truly what happened to your daddy as well as Jeff. Like in the Biblical verse of the last post - A Father's Treasure, my love for you and my feelings for you have made all the other formerly important "things" in my life to get put in their proper place. It's a matter of perspective and my perspective has firmly placed my love and focus on you and taken the edge off the other "battles" of the day. The other day was a day, like many, when I had negotiated several offers, discussed selling with some troubled sellers, and calmed down an anxious buyer. Previously, I would have carried that stress for some time, but that day I went upstairs and there you were, happy to see your daddy and stretching your arms up to me for me to hold you. PRECIOUS. PRICELESS. AWESOME! All other issues - gone. :)

So I dedicate "The Little Things" to you tonight. http://bit.ly/LittleThingsSongByJeffSopha. Enjoy.

To Your Success,

Max's Dad (Michael)

P.S. This is why you will be taking piano and guitar classes! =0) Love you. +m2