Monday, August 23, 2010

Sunday is Son-Day August 22...

Hi Max!

Let's Play Ball!

Sunday is Son-Day for August 22 was exciting for me (probably more exciting for me than you). For the first time, you were going to see ME play ball. Softball is a love of mine and I've always looked forward to the day when my kid could watch me play ball. And the Sunday league games were normally at 9 and 10 - way after your bed time. But the make up games for Sunday were at 2 and 3. Perfect - and the weather was pretty nice. Warm, but not unbearable. It was great seeing you at the ballpark. At less than 2, you probably didn't get much out of it - BUT I did hear you yell Good Job Daddy! That made me smile after hitting a double against the fence. It was like you understood - and maybe at a deep level you do. :)

Love you son and cannot wait to watch you play ball - and it will happen soon.

To Your Success,

Michael