Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Birthday... to me! :) The Horoscope & a #1...

Hi Max!

You are sleeping now. It is 11:23 p.m. on Saturday, June 11, 2011. Today happens to also be my Birthday. And a great one it has turned out to be.

First, last night at 6:10 p.m. (7L) The Seven Levels of Communication hit #1 in the Real Estate category on Amazon.com. Your daddy has written a #1 National Best-seller! As you may or may not "be conscious" of, I have said an affirmation for 3 years now: "I am a #1 National Best-selling Author!" I have said it over 1000 times in the morning. And even through best-seller status and the continued sales, I kept the #1 as part of the affirmation - not knowing the difficulty, luck, and work it would take to be #1. The amazing thing is this feeling of a large weight being lifted off my mind. Now, I can replace that giant thought, that DREAM with another BIGGER DREAM. Hmmm. What should my new affirmation be?

I have to share this with you. I am not a huge Horoscope person, but I always read it on my Birthday - you know, just to see how my year will go. :) Well, today's stopped me in my tracks. Wait until you read this! (And yes, I read it to you this morning, but at 2.5 you don't appreciate it now as much as you will later). Here it is:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY! June 11, 2011 ***** Dynamic Day: This year, call on your creativity with children and romance. You will enjoy yourself more, as will those around you. Funnel some of this fun imagination into your daily life. If you are bored, do whatever you need to do to revitalize your days. You could change the hours you work and create a new feeling. SCORPIO always adds a practical element to your life."

Okay... WHOA! Did you notice anything about that paragraph? How about that last sentence? Out of all the signs, this said one sign: SCORPIO... SCORPIO is YOUR SIGN! Wow! Just an amazing horoscope because this is going to be an incredible year - I can feel it. Two phrases come to mind as I think about 6-11-11 to 6-11-12: "Critical Mass" and "Going Global". I don't know why, but those keep coming up and pop into my mind at absurd times. But what that horoscope AND this post will do is re-focus my mind to what is most important: you, family, fun, recreation, and time to stop and smell the roses.

We went to the Festival of the Trails today in Gardner and had a blast. Can't wait to share those pictures! Next time...

Blessings,

Max's Dad (Michael)