Friday, March 27, 2009

Dream Big, Max, DREAM BIG!

Hi Max!

You seem to like this game we play so I thought I would explain it for when you can read these notes. 

Our nightly ritual:

Right before you go to bed for the night, I put you in your little blue chair. I say, "Are you going to dream big tonight?" You look at me with your big blue eyes. I say a little louder, "Are you going to dream big tonight?" You start to smile a little. I say a little bit louder, "Are you going to dream big tonight?" I take your hands and put them shoulder-width. I say, "Are you going to dream this big tonight?" You put a little smile on your face. I take your hands and put them straight out to your sides and say, "Are you going to dream this big tonight?"You smile and gurgle. Lastly, I'll put your hands all the way above your head as far as you can stretch and say, "Are you going to dream THIS big tonight?" You giggle and laugh. 1 minute later, you are asleep. :) We love our nightly ritual. 

We have a lot of fun together with our morning and nightly rituals don't we?! :) 

DREAM BIG MAX! Donald Trump once said, "You are going to think any way, so you might as well think big." I agree. At 5 months and 1 day old, you have your entire life ahead of you. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. DREAM BIG. We encourage daydreaming (and night dreaming). 

To Your Success, 

Max's Dad (Michael)