Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I love my child...

Hi Max!

Perhaps this is what everyone was talking about, but is it possible to love your child more each and every day. Something I've known and experienced, but never to this degree, is that love is infinite. There is enough love from me for everyone and enough love from everyone for everyone else. But the love of a child fits into its own very special box. 

When I open up Google Chrome, I have three tabs open with it - Facebook Inbox, Twitter, and www.LittleMaher.com. Now that I posted your four-month pictures, I always hesitate on that page. You have become so expressive, so smiley. You are now a little human; whereas, before you were a little pod - a sleepin' and eatin', poopin' and peein' pod. :) 

I just had to write this. In a wave of emotion, a swelling of love, I put fingers to typepad and wanted to let you know that I love you. Your everything I've ever hoped for and more. You are just a cute kid, a smiley little baby, and a night-sleeping little angel. I'm blessed to have you as my son. 

To Your Success, 

Michael