Monday, June 1, 2009

Your head is rounding! Your head is rounding!


Hi Max!

I wish you could talk. :) My mom said, "You try for the longest time to get them (kids) to sit up and speak up and then you spend the next several years telling them to sit down and shut up." My mom, the humorist. :) She doesn't mean that negatively. But she raised five very active kids so I'm sure there is some truth there. Remember, there is always some level of truth behind every person's joking. 

Your head is ALREADY rounding into shape! The front left forehead area was protruding a little bit and now that is already back to round (and matches your right side). Incredible. The difference is incredible. It's only been 10 days! The back of your head still is irregular with some denting and some lumps, but we are encouraged with the results from the front. The helmet slides on now rather than being a struggle as it was earlier. It's working. For any parent who has considered a helmet to cure plagiocephaly or misshapen head syndrome, I HIGHLY suggest it. Plus, in case of crashes, he has protection. :) I'm impressed with the speed and results of the helmet. 

To Your Success, 

Max's Dad (Michael)