Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Love my boy...

Hi Max (eating a puff and throwing the Hook'em Blazers sign - gotta love it)!

Can't believe it's been over a month since I've posted. You've turned 1 and you've had your second Halloween and your second Thanksgiving. It's not that I'm busy. It's that I would rather just speak to you in person. =0).

I thank God before I go to sleep each night for 1) bringing you into my life, 2) that you are 100% healthy, and 3) that you sleep at night. =0).

It is so funny to watch you play ball with Lucky now. You are just so close to "getting it". You throw ball, Lucky gets it and rolls it back to you. You hang on to the ball a little long right now and Lucky gets impatient. Can't wait to watch you two play and play and play.

You're out of the Jimmy Jumper and the swing. No more of those two. Now, you are big on toys - truck, car, and blocks, tupperware - you have your own drawer of plastic things to play with!, and cans (Maxwell House of course! =0).

The bottom line is that I love you. I love you with all my heart and soul. Every molecule in my body loves you. You can cry, you can whine, you can tip over Lucky's water bowl, and you can get messy, and I'll still love you. We'll work on things, but I still love you. =0). You're a gift from God and a miracle (Maher-icle?).

Just wanted to say I love you and that I was thinking about you. Can't talk to you now, because you are a sleeping angel (please see #3 above). Can't wait to wake up with you in the morning.

To Your Success,

Max's Dad (Michael)