Saturday, July 30, 2011

A message from Kevin Eastman....

Hi Max!

Your mom and I are at the James Malinchak Big Money Speaker in Las Vegas and you are playing with Grandpa and Grandma Soetaert! Guest speaker Kevin Eastman of the Boston Celtics just outlined a great Vision Exercise.

1) Take a moment to write down all the things you think it takes to be a success.
2) Take a moment to write down what it takes to be a success in what you do as a profession (in case they choose your profession).
3) Put a copy in your desk and give a copy to your spouse. The copy in your desk will be given to the child when "they are ready".

I really see this blog as this letter. I know you will read all of it (I would read everything my dad wrote). As this grows, I hope it becomes a place for you to go - when you are down, when you are lonely, when you are excited, when you are celebrating, when we are apart - whenever you want. Just know that I love you and think about you all the time. You're the best. You're the greatest. You're Max.

Blessings,

Max's Dad (Michael)

No comments: